top of page

Photography Permits

All exterior photography for weddings, class pictures, family photos, homecoming/prom, etc. is permitted on site and does require a permit through the Milwaukee County Historical Society.


Currently three types of permits are offered:

     - Trimborn Farm Nonprofessional Photography Agreement
     - Trimborn Farm Professional Photography Agreement
     - Trimborn Farm Professional Seasonal Agreement


*Permits are required year round*


Please contact the Milwaukee County Historical Society with any questions about what permit is appropriate based on your needs.


Reserved rentals, reserved photography sessions, special events, programming, tours, or maintenance may require occasional closure of the site to photographers. To guarantee access to the site, to take photographs within any of the buildings, and/or use any images of the site for commercial purposes (i.e. commercials, magazines, sale of site images, etc.), a photography agreement is required.


All photographers must be respectful of the site’s historic nature and follow the on-site staff’s instructions at all times. Failure to comply will result in the photographer being unable to use the site in the future.

To avoid any scheduling conflicts, please call 414-273-8288  or email to confirm the site’s availability. Please complete the permit and send it to the Historical Society at least two weeks prior to the date of the photo session.


bottom of page